Dr. med. Matthias Lutze
Dr. med. Josef Ramsbacher
Dr. med. Jörn A. Horaczek
Jorn-André Horaczek MD PhD MSc MBA
Consultant in Medical Informatics
MBA (General Management)
Medical Studies in Berlin (Humboldt Univ.) und New York City (A. Einstein College)
Neurosurgical Specialist Training in Berlin and Sheffield, U.K.
CCST (Certified Neurosurgeon) in Germany and U.K.
Neurosurgical Specialization (Fellowship) at National Hospital for Neurology
and Neurosurgery, Queen Square, UCLH, London, U.K.
Postgraduate Training in Medical Informatics (M.Sc.) in Berlin
Postgraduate studies “Master of Business Administration” in Berlin & Cambridge
Consultant Neurosurgeon at Vivantes Klinikum Berlin-Neukölln
since Aug 2014
Inter-disciplinary Neurosurgical Practice Schlüterstrasse, Berlin, Germany
German, English, Russian, French, Arabic
- German Society of Neurosurgery
- German Society of Medical Informatics, Biometrics und Epidemiology
- “Working Group Botulinum Toxin” of the German Society of Neurology
- German Society of Manual Medicine
- Regular professional visits in: Great Britain, Yemen, Saudi Arabia and Mongolia
- Regular international visits as Neurosurgical lecturer and trainer
- Examiner for the Berlin Medical Board Berlin (“Ärztekammer”) in Neurosurgery and Medical Informatics